Tennessee_Ooltewah payday loans

The office of Federal Student Aid provides direct loans among other financial aids to US students

The office of Federal Student Aid provides direct loans among other financial aids to US students

There are two kinds of accommodation grants paid by the CAF: the Social Housing Grant (ALS) and the Personal Housing Allocation (APL). Unfortunately, these grants cannot be combined.

Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

apply for a personal loans

As per the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 2008, the US government requires institutions, which offer Federal Student Aid to disclose consumer information to prospective and enrolled students. The following is a summary of the key information and policies.

Financial Assistance Information for Students

If you require further information about the content at EDHEC, please contact our dedicated Financial Aid Officer by e-mail >>

Preventive healthcare

personal loans with bad credit and low income

At EDHEC, we care about the wellbeing and the health of our students. To know more about preventive healthcare at EDHEC, please visit the dedicated page here >>

Consuming alcohol on the premises is strictly prohibited, except for the venues authorized by the management of the institution, always apart from all academic activities. The sale and consumption of alcohol at an authorized event must be in accordance with the requirements described by the French Public Health Code.

Students right to know Act

The U.S. Department of Education requires institutions of higher education to establish minimum of satisfactory academic progress for students receiving Federal aid. In order to maintain eligibility for financial aid with the qualitive standard, a student must maintain the academic standing necessary to remain at EDHEC Business School. Please find more information here >

Textbooks information

Student will be provided the information on the required textbooks and class readings upon arrival on campus. For any specific questions on reading materials and books please contact your Program management Office in charge of the respective academic area. Course specific information is made available through MyEDHEC platform for enrolled students.