Facebook Dating is a solution by Facebook for location-based dating apps such as Bumble and Tinder. There may come a point where you would like to disable this feature. Now you must be wondering as to how to take a break on Facebook Dating? This article has got your back.
What does taking a break on Facebook dating mean?
In case you do not want to delete your Facebook dating profile you get an alternative of just taking a break from it until the time you would want to join it again. You get this option when you are trying to delete your dating profile.
If you choose the option of taking a break rather than deleting your Facebook dating profile you will be able to retain your information. You will be able to keep your conversations and older matches but you won’t be visible on the dating platforms.
You can turn this off anytime you want and your profile will go back to normal and you can start finding matches again on the dating services. When you have temporarily taken a break you will still be able to reply to your older matches but won’t get any new matches. This way you can keep your data and not be on those platforms.
How To Take a Break on Facebook Dating?
- Go to the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone device.
- Click on the 3 horizontal bars present on the right-hand bottom side of the screen. When you do so a menu opens up.
- Now find the Dating option and open it.
- You will find a gear icon present on the right-hand side top corner which opens the Setting Menu. Open the menu.
- You will see a General tab on the top of the mean. Open it.
- Under the Account option select the Take a Break option.