- new wedding out of moms and dads, either actively otherwise because the intermediaries according to age of the fresh new man (i.age. focus on the determine out of mothers inside the dining choices and you can cooking feel of kids and youthfulness), when you look at the system implementation and you can evaluation;
- community-situated applications that will be geared to certain populace organizations (learner-centred), providing idea into the social context away from food solutions and you may preparing practice;
- articles to help students inside the intervening in the broader actual and you will societal environment to deal with barriers so you can increased food possibilities and preparing practices;
- a supporting training environment, plus a social assistance parts and normal self-confident support;
- measurable, specific requires put of the professionals (mostly related to own adult/mother or father users since someone and you can, essentially, because of their group);
- applications one take advantage of need for reading and demonstrate that suit, cost-productive meals afrointroductions quizzes and you may dishes are going to be structured, wishing and you will supported inside the short time (by knowledge go out-protecting cooking procedures and devices); and
- applications which can be lengthened from inside the years.
The literature specifically supports the importance of setting goals by participants, which address the following: barriers/negative aspects of performing a desired/favourable behaviour change, increasing availability and accessibility of specific healthy foods, and increasing preferences for specific healthy foods and increasing skills 27<27s27p27a27n27 27c27l27a27s27s27=27″27w27b27-27i27n27v27″27>27F27o27o27t27n27o27t27e27 27